Pages

zondag 9 oktober 2011

"Holiday Spirit" Beautifully Framed Artwork Limited Edition Poster Print Featuring a Romantic Snow Scene, Framed Size= 21 X 32 Inches


I think a lot of people have on occasion have had the fantasy of taking a sleigh ride. I know I have. Since we seldom get enough snow here in NC, to even go sledding, I I figured that doing this scene would be as close as I would ever get to that perfect sleigh ride. While pulling my ideas together for this painting, a friend told me about this beautiful old home which is located just off Broad St. in Winston-Salem, North Carolina. Painting this piece was a delight. The painting was completed in the fall of 1993 and the prints were released in November of that year. However, as luck would have it, we had enough snow the following winter that we probably could have taken that romantic sleigh ride. We had six Shetland ponies ready for the ride, but unfortunately no sleigh. This piece is a beautiful victorian look scene that would be perfect for that special place in your home. There are only 50 prints. Order yours today. Artwork is a very personal thing. So, we put every effort into framing each piece individually to give my clients that personal touch. It's very rare that you will see my pieces framed alike. I want your friends to say "Wow!" ...Read more

************************************

  • Affordable framed art prints signed & numbered by American self taught artist Patricia Hobson.
  • Beautifully framed in my gallery by my husband Felix. Framed size= 26.5 X 38.5 inches.
  • Romantic framed print that will make a beautiful addition to that special place in your home.
  • Framed prints are great gifts that can be enjoyed everyday while increasing in value.
  • My prints are of real places. Read the description below it will tell the story about this scene.
...Read more

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

IMAGE OF

"Holiday Spirit" Beautifully Framed Artwork Limited Edition Poster Print Featuring a Romantic Snow Scene, Framed Size= 21 X 32 Inches


Product Brand :
Patricia Hobson

Product Rating :
Popular Rating :
Reviews Rating :
Customer Rating :

Available : In Stock


See All Of Product Brand : Patricia Hobson



### Product / Rating Information and Prices Stored : Oct 10, 2011 00:18:40 ###
If this Information is Not Updated, Please Check!!!

Best 4 Buy Closet Shelves Home Garden Best 4 Buy Throws For Beds Home Garden Best 4 Buy Antique Shelves Home Garden